We provide representation and strategic advice to athletes and sporting personalities. We create long term and successful revenue generating partnerships for our clients.
As an internal division of Sony Music Australia, we access all the resources of one of the world’s biggest entertainment companies to assist our sporting clients in reaching their goals.
What we do:
- Commercial representation, partnerships and endorsements
- Contract negotiation; playing and competition, endorsement, media and commentary
- Personal brand; strategy and development
- PR & Marketing; strategy, management and execution
- Legal, finance and accounting services
- Social Media; strategy, planning, development and management
- Content; strategy, planning, development and management
- Media training
- Define and execute long term business goals & transition from sport
- Advise and execution of charitable pursuits
- Corporate speaking and public engagement opportunities
About Andrew Gibbs, Director
Andrew has worked in the Sports industry for over 10 years. Queensland born, Andrew moved to Sydney upon finishing University. Andrew spent 6 years working for V8 Supercars as Head of Sponsorship where he managed the sports’ largest partnerships with some of Australia’s biggest and most well-known brands. After Supercars, he moved to Sports & Entertainment Limited (SEL), where as Head of Talent, he worked with some of Australia’s top sporting personalities, including; Shane Warne, Ian Thorpe, Layne Beachley, Sam Burgess and George Gregan. In July 2018, Andrew grabbed a great opportunity and moved to Sony Music to run the Parade Sports division.
Andrew is currently studying a Masters of Business Law at the University of Sydney.
See Andrew on Linkedin
Parade Sports Management are
NRL accredited agents.